Monday, January 22, 2007

18 weeks 1 day belly shots!


Did 2 weeks make a difference??



I know I sure feel like it did!!!!

Two more weeks until we find out if this is a little girl or little boy that has taken over my body!!!

Today is my nephew, Jasper's, 3rd birthday!! We spent all day yesterday at Disneyland and today we will celebrate with cake and ice cream and of course, presents!!!

About 3 days ago on my drive home from work, I definitely felt the baby moving in me!! It happened again the following day after lunch when I was sitting at my desk at work... Yesterday was much too busy of a day and I did not feel the gummy bear. I am going to take it easy all day and afternoon and try to recreate the position I was sitting in when I felt the baby. It is all so exciting!!!

Somehow we are taking belly pics every other Sunday, I will switch to my turnover day, which is Saturday so from here on out they will be on the 2oth, 22nd, etc week of the pregnancy. I know I will be anxious to share our news on 2/2 after the BIG ultrasound, so I will for sure be back to post then!!

No comments: