Tuesday, February 20, 2007

20 and 22 week pictures





















So, I was good and took pictures both weeks, but Auntie Shannon slacked and did not email them to me!!! Here we will compare the weeks! Shannon thinks my hair has grown a lot, what do you think? Grey shirt is 20 weeks and pink is 22.



I honestly do not notice much of a change in the belly size, but I guess it does appear to stick out a bit more?

Exciting news is: Thursday the 22nd we are going in for a 3D ultrasound at 10:30 am. I am so looking forward to it. This should also give us confirmation, without a doubt that the little one is indeed a girl! It will be nice to feel much more secure it my girly clothing purchasing frenzy!

I will post the 3D pics on Thursday afternoon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think your hair has grown and your outfits are mucho cute!