Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hiccups?

Tonight Emily walked into the living room saying, "Hiccups!" because she had the hiccups. I am not sure how often we have had the hiccups and said that word out loud, but apparently enough that she has picked up on it and know what they are. I guess we better be careful what we say around here!

I made a trip to Costco today since we needed milk and OJ and used the opportunity to pick up a few things for Emily's birthday party. I passed by the fruit and grabbed a two pack of seedless watermelons... one of Emily's favorites. When I got home, she said "watermelon, cut it! piece!" She is just too cute.

Here are a couple pictures from today. A model pose, and a proud pose... she loves climbing into her stroller and saying, "WALK! Stroller!"

1 comment:

Tracy, Wendy, & Claire said...

The second picture makes her legs look so LONG!