Friday, November 17, 2006

Sea Bands

Hello all. So, today was my second day wearing these things called "sea bands." I am not usually a believer in homeopathic cures for things, but might be changing my tune. I received them in the mail on Wednesday, and put them on.... I had a pretty bad day, so did not notice a huge change. Then I wore them all day on Thursday.... I actually was smiling... Then, this morning I somehow LOST one on my way down to my car... Swore I put them in my purse, but when I got down to my car I had one in my HAND and that was it.. Very odd!! Searched all over, but it is dark at 5:30 in the morning!! Texted David to keep an eye out, I did not want Duke to eat it if it was on the floor somewhere.. No luck. David could not find it. SO, I had a pretty nauseas day at work, no puking though, thank goodness!!! I came home, and there it was laying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs!! Needless to say, they are back on and I am feeling ok. It may be mental, but I am keeping em on! Had mashed potatoes and coleslaw from KFC for lunch, actually tasted good!! Now it is time for dinner. 16 days till my ultrasound!!!

No comments: