Sunday, December 03, 2006

13 Weeks Tomorrow

WOW!! I did not realize how much time had passed since I last posted on here. I need to make it a habit to post at least once a week. :)

Over the past couple days I really feel like my belly has grown... Not sure if it is all in my head, but it is like a little ball sitting there in the front center. Hopefully this will be an indication of how I will carry the little one, out front instead of wide... That would be nice.

Tomorrow is our first appointment with Dr. Park, and we are having an ultrasound. Daddy is coming along and Grandma will be joining us as well. I did find out they may be doing an internal ultrasound and not just a topical one since it is much more accurate in rendering measurements. After talking to some other moms I have found that this should not be too bad, and that the images you get to see are much more clear. Regardless of how the Dr. decides to handle the ultrasound, we are very excited!

I have actually had about 10-12 good days where I have been feeling pretty good and not using my magic sea bands!! YAY!!! I do have to admit that I have not felt so great today, but I am probably tired. I had Wednesday and Thursday off last week, but Friday was a long day. I opened 6-2 then had to head back over to work for Hospitality night for a few hours. Luckily, we did not leave all that late, but it was definitely past the normal bed time I have had these past couple months. I have then opened all weekend as well.. today was not very busy which is bad for business, but was a nice break, especially for us on a Sunday.

Christmas is coming!! I am so proud of myself, I have purchased something for everyone to open AND they are all wrapped!! They are not ribboned or bowed, since my pets will destroy that part of it, but wrapped they are!!!

OK I am going to attempt to get a nap in. We have had some really bad Santa Ana winds over this past week and I have had a very hard time sleeping at night. It sure does not help that I am a tummy sleeper and this little peach (the size of the baby this week!) is not allowing me to be comfortable that way any more. This will be a long 7 months on my side!!!!

No comments: