Tuesday, December 05, 2006

OB Appointment

SO.. I am not extremely happy to report this, but out due date has been changed... We are now officially expecting this little gummy bear on June 23rd.. David and I are going to embrace the date and just hope we get lucky and meet him or her a little sooner. We will be delivering at Western Medical Center in Santa Ana. This is really cool since it is so close to our house. :) We did get to see the baby, first ultrasound, YAY!!!

Here you see a cool profile of the face and the little arms and legs are visible:Here you can almost, sort of, kind of, see a nosey and mouth... :)

It was all so very exciting! Our next appointment is January 3rd for some bloodwork. THEN the first week of February we should find out if we are going pink or blue! :)

My aunt Kelly and Uncle Jim did find out with certainty they are having their 3rd boy. She is due June 8th and had some extensive testing done where they were able to verify the gender of the baby. I am so jealous, but then not as I am not a fan of needles and prodding... Everyone says I will get over it by the end of this pregnancy, but I am not really thinking I will.. We shall see!!

No comments: